My products are comprised of small pieces (beads, buttons, charms, rings, etc.) that can cause choking for infants, young children, and adults who need constant supervision.
Swimming with any of the jewelry is not advisable as exposure to harsh elements may damage the protective coating on the jewelry.
My items are made and packaged in my cat and dog friendly home so please don't purchase anything from my shop if allergies are a severe concern.
Please note that I am not and will not be considered liable for anything that may occur following the purchase of an item.